Simply put: There is an ERROR with single laser belt alignment tools.
- With single laser alignment tools the laser will be on the targets, when actually misalignment still exists.
- The suggested method to check for “ERROR” is to swap the targets and laser to opposite pullies, measure and move again.
- Then Repeat: Swap, Measure and move again. Repeat….
- As the amount of measurements and moves grow, more time is wasted.
- This is not only a waste of time, but is also confusing, difficult and discouraging to the user.
- The machine is often left in a misaligned or unknown condition & underlying problems go undetected & uncorrected.
- The result is a costly unreliable machine.
Stop Wasting Time Trying to Align
Belt Alignment is Fast & Easy With The B.A.T. Belt Alignment Tool®
Contact us today for more information: 1-800-997-4467