Machinery Vibration Monitoring MGR-TX- 4-8
The Machinery Guard® MGR-TX wireless Total Solution is a feature packed condition based monitoring system, each channel has an accelerometer input, alarm/voltage output, 4-20 mA analog output, a temperature & tachometer input,vibration spectrum analysis and trending, all in one compact package.
- No Training Required-Plug & Play!
- 4 & 8 channel options.
- Velocity, Acceleration Spectrums and Trends.
- Selectable Alarms: ISO Velocity, Total G’s, Bearing Noise BDU.
- Outputs: 24VDC & 4-20 mA for each channel (warning/critical, g’s, ISO velocity & BDU)
- 1 Temperature & 1 Tachometer input
- Operation Modes include Wireless, USB, Ethernet or Stand Alone.
- Low cost per channel
- Easy set user setup.
- 24/7 monitoring of critical plant operations.
Machinery Guard® TX Total Solution:
- This field ready system includes 4 or 8 channel MGR TX module, MG Smart Monitor & MGV-Trend software, vibration sensors, temperature sensor, assembled and complete with 20 foot sensor cables, mounting magnets & wireless bridge adapter in a field ready NEMA 4 enclosure. All you need to do is place the sensors on your machine and supply AC Power. Condition Based Machinery monitoring has never been this easy, this good or this affordable.